- Full Roof Inspection
- Fascia, Soffit, & Gutters
- All painted or stained surfaces (Inside damage, fencing, and siding)
- Attic Inspection
- Personal Property
- Photo Documentation
- Photos are taken of every slope, elevation, and damage found during the inspection so you as an owner know exactly what is going on with your roof.
- Damage to elevations
- Overview photo is taken
- Photo of component
- Close up of damage to component
- Fascia & Soffit
- Siding & Accessories
- Garage Doors
- Full Report Provided to You!
All-Pro Property Inspection
Understanding Hail Damage:
Many Homeowners are unfamiliar with how hail damages the roof. Roofing damage is typically not visible from the ground.
Have our trained roofing inspectors provide you with an All-Pro Property Report. Let us make the climb to help you protect your property.
Insurance & Finance
Understanding the Process:
After your All-Pro Inspection Report is complete we will advise you on the next steps.
- Here to Educate You
- Explain in detail the insurance process
- Handle the paperwork for you to ensure proper replacement costs
- Meets on site if necessary with your adjuster
- Here to Help You
- Well trained in looking for all damage
- We work within insurance company pricing guidelines
- Help you get what you deserve
Roof Installation Process
SilverSTAR Installation System
- TotalSTAR Tear-Off
- Legendary Nailing System with TornadoGRIP Nails
- HallOfFAME Underlayment
- BarrierPRO Valley Guard
- ColorMATCH Accessories
- NEVERLeak Ventilation Fasteners
- TearPROOF Underlayment Fasteners
- Silver Star PRO + System
- Your KPost Roofing and Waterproofing Service Representative will give you samples of actual materials, so you can make a choice you can be confident in.
- Choose from a wide variety of materials and manufacturers from the best known names in the industry.
- Check out the “Roof Types” tab to find which roof is best for you!
- Materials can be delivered prior to installation, however, most times they are delivered the morning of the install.
- Materials are inventoried prior to the work beginning to ensure everything was delivered and installation can begin.
DefensePRO Safety System “Keeps YOU, our TEAM, and Your NEIGHBORS Safe”
- Good Neighbor Notification
- Caution Tape Across Front of Property
- Vehicle Cones
- Safety Lights
- OSHA Guidelines
SilverSTAR Home Protection System
- SilverSTAR Pre-Inspection
- Removal of Personal Property From Areas Where if Could be Damaged
- Customer Care Handout for Every Customer
- Tarp and Protect All Landscaping
- Cover Decks, Pools and Patios
- Accommodation of your special requests
SilverSTAR Quality Clean Up “No Nail Left Behind”
- Blow Debris From Roof, Drive, Gutters, Sidewalks, Decks and Patios
- Rake Debris From All Landscaping and Yard
- Metal Detector To Locate Any Loose Nails or Metal
Know Your Roof
- Plumbing Pipe Jack, Each plumbing drain pipe in the home is connected to a stack vent. They help ensure proper drainage by preventing siphons from forming. Stack vents may give off sewer gas.
- Dryer or Bathroom Vent, A vent for an exhaust fan like those found in bathrooms and laundry rooms. They exhaust moist air to the outside.
- Roof Box Vent or Turtle Vent, They are are attic exhaust vents.
- Exhaust Combustion Vent (Rain Cap), for an appliance such as a furnace, boiler, water heater or fireplace that burns fuel. They exhaust the toxic byproducts of combustion to the outside. These emit carbon monoxide
- Exhaust Cap Vent (Rain Cap), typically for an appliance like a water heater, or a/c unit. They exhaust the toxic byproducts of combustion to the outside. These emit carbon monoxide